Since bathrooms are usually shared, you will need to consider your privacy. Toilet rooms are the great way to resolve this busy area. It makes it easy for 2 people to use the bathroom at the same time.
Where to Start
When remodeling and designing your bathroom you are combining your ideas and your practical reality, it's best to work from fixtures and finishes backward to the walls and floors. In the begining focus on the color, layout and flow of the space.
© Copyright 2016 - Sun American Builders.
Contemporary Master Bathroom
3 Quaters Bathroom
Serving The Mile-High City metro area since 2006
2) When everything is good to go and we have the green light we are demolishing your bathroom, and opening the walls,
3) when everything is open and visible we inspect all the plumbing and the electricals, somtimes there is an old plumbing systems like galvanized plumbing that needs to be replaced and update by the city codes .
4) Next thing is to build the shower as required by the customer - framing , shape of the shower , add or replace bath tubs , and more ... most of it is a wood & framing work...
5) Next thing is water resistent progress .. hot mob the shwer, just to make sure any water is not going anywhere beside of the draing..
6) when the buttom is hot moped and ready we are going to install the cement on the shower walls and the pan..
7) next thing is the tile installation, vanity installation, shower had installation , toilet installation , lights and plugs , new bathroom fan, and faucets..
1) The first thing we do as a contractor is , we are getting all the permits for our bathroom projects from your current city hall, for example ,plumbing, electrical, and some other permits as needed... Why??? because you can NOT add or remove anything if it is not by your city codes , so our job is to make sure that everything goes by the book! During the project we are getting few city inspections.. "city Inspector" will come to visit the job site to inspect our work and to make sure we follow the codes.